Sunday 6 November 2011

Day 24 - the person that gave you your favorite memory.

weiqiang. he's th one who gave me e greatest memorize and th worse .
you'll never know how much hurt and pain you're giving these days. i couldnt take th stress. i'm really breaking down . sooner or later..
why ? am i really not that good enuf for u ?

really? really not good enuf?
i made 3 whishesh on my birthday. and that 3 is all wishing about u .
1st, is hoping that u can be faithful t me.
2nd, if hoping u can commit t this relationship.
3rd - not gonna say.

this year's birthday is recieving disappointment and tears.
i've been crying throughout today.

i dont know what t say. but just disappointment i can say.
hurt... really.

so what if you're financially supporting me? it makes me feel that i'm like a chicken.
that u want me just for ur needs. it's not just for today. it's been months that i have this feeling . we've been swaving away very fast. but you're trying ur best t hurt me . and i'm trying my best t heal myself.

if one day some how i just move on without you. even if u beg me back. i wont .

my birthday present my boyfr and my family gave me this year is just tears ...

No comments:

Post a Comment