Wednesday 30 November 2011

Baby you got me falling apart. 

Things haven't been going smoothly . I wonder why. I've just re-read everything of our past. 3 different stages we've gone thru. Things changes. Isn't it? I missed everything thing we once had . Those moments where you're so afraid to lose me. Those moments you kiss me gently where heart beats faster. Thight hugs. Ur innocent look when you look into my eyes. Not afraid t tell everyone I'm your girlfriend. Things wouldn't go back like this isn't it?
You've just proved t me just now that you don't love me as much as th past, I'm not as important as ur friends , and sin tua. There's loads more that I wished I could say it all out and u could all understand it. But you just don't .....
If you'll notice me again. You'll know that I'm alone and afraid for months. I'm still here in e dark. Waiting for ur return . 

No comments:

Post a Comment