Sunday 20 November 2011

We've been quarreling very often these days. It it really gonna end alr? Hav I alr given up? Questions in my mind . Not answered. Having insomnia . Trying t get all my question answered. I only hav very great disappointment in you.
Once again, i'm feeling very lost. What should I do? What can I do?
I'm breaking down. With ur attitude.
I don know what should I do.
Struggling alone... This time. Who will be there for me ? Hugging me. Tellin me everythings alright. ?
Remeber what you've told me on 011110?
You held me close and told me.
From today , you're mine. I won't let u shed a single tear. I'll always be here for you. Protecting u. I won't let anyone harm you. Scare you. I will take Care of you.

Are all these words fake? It's been a year. We've been thru so much. Why? Why are these things happening?
Are you bored of me alr? Are u?

I'm doubting alot of things in my mind. Thinking alot of things. But my answers will never be answered. I'm afraid. Very afraid. I'm trying not t tear. Trying not t break down. Cause I know this time , no one will be here for me
anymore . I afraid of this feeling . Th feeling of losing someone. Th feeling of being hurt.
But once again. I had this feeling again.. Help.. Can someone help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment