Saturday 26 November 2011

sometimes i wonder. is this relationship right? do i really deserve treatments that i dont deserve t get? or is this actually what i really deserve? i dont know. questions doubt me alot. this relationship gave me alot of doubt. or should i say, YOU, gave me alot of doubt. i dont know, dont understand. yet very curious of all these answers. i know all my answers will not be answered anyway. it's obvious enough that all u want is freedom, preety girls, fun and "flirt" as i can see. but is this what u really want? what u really really want ? for a year plus relationship. dont u think it's time for u t settle down alr? you're 21 years old alr. i know you'll say it's not time yet. but when? u told me 35 years. do u think i could wait so long? i'm alr almost at my limits already. what do u expect? dont u think i've done enough? i've lose all my own friends. then quarrels. after that assuming that i had sex with all of YOUR friends that i've been out with. followed by all those betrayal you've done . why ? when i dress up, you'd say that i'm a very lose person & i dress up for wanting e mindset of flirting with your friends. when i dont , you think that i'm not good looking . there's alot of things that i'm very upset about . truths that is very unacceptable that i hav t accept. it's hard for me . y'know? i'm always alone. dispite being in a relationship with you. not by "face t face" being tgt, but mentally, physically, you're always not there. everything u do. seems t pissed me off. u knew i dont like it. but u still do it. is it very pleasing t see me getting hurt? is it so fun hurting me so much ? sometimes i wonder. are u really th right person t be with. to be in a relationship with me . is it? trying hard not t care doesnt seems like it's working . and i know you'll never be t one who understands me. even your SISTER understands me more then you do. even me, understand u more then u understand me. you arnt making any afforts in this relationship, yett, i'm th only one trying hard t make this relationship right. say it truefully, i'm still hesitating t continue this relationship . t continue get hurt by you again and again . i'm still very lost. who will be by my side this time ? defitnately not u i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment