Saturday 29 October 2011

fuck

fuck facebook -'-

and fuckyou. rmb what u say and mark ur fuvking words. if i do e same back t you. u make sure u dont kaopeh kao bu. knn, i wont fucking believe ur words again and make myself feel like an idoit. machiam ur ah sam, ur dog . ur slave. -'-
nbcb.
you're making me hating u more and more each time. continue you're fucking attitude and try me. i have my limits too . not because that i'm youre girlfriend u can fucking treat me like that . pcb. i'm not your sex slave and n ot ur toy.
i gave u many chances. catching u red handed being unfaithful t me .l but i still forgive u .
and now i still need t endure ur stupid attitude . go and bang th wall and die. fuck. fuck you seriously.
i didnt see someone so selfish before . only think for yourself. like did u ever think of me before. wtf . its not like i've mistreated u or what?!

though you've supported me financially . but if becuase u supported me financially wise and u treat me like shit. 0i'll rather go find some poor brat with better atttitude that will cherish me and treat me right with respect and care. i had enough . if you're not gonna stop all this shit that i dont deserve . than i'll stop it. u give me hell i give u hell too . -'-
fuck u , fuck ur life, fuck ur fucking attitude . fuckfuckfuckfuck . mother fucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment