Tuesday 5 July 2011

Sch was as usual . Boring .
After sch slacked with vernce baby and Wilson .
I was surprised that bi can clicked up with my friends .
Happy too . U was sweet after that .
Was everything turned wrong again after Gg t west mall .

I hate th feeling when u left me out . Again and again .
Surpriesed that u called ur ex . And ask her t meet . I was totally pissed ,
U knew I didn't liked her . Why do u still do that ?
I don't wanna control u anymore . I only say I wanna go home first .
U can meet whoever u wNt . Dont need tell me .
I just don't want t bother . And I just don't want t be there .

Why are u always making decision without even asking my opinion ?
It's not th first time alr , y'know ?
Seriously .
I hate it . I hate this feeling . Sighs . I don't wanna control u anymore . Just that I don't want t be there ?!
And I don't want be left out again . Especially it's with girls . I hate it .

I'm very tired . I haven't been sleeping since last night . And I'm hungry and tired . Budd u kept ignorin me . Don't bother askig . Or whatever . I hate it . Sighs . No mood .

No comments:

Post a Comment