Monday 4 July 2011

DAY 8 ; YOUR FAV INTERNET FRIEND



UR FAV INTERNET FRIEND.
hmmm, this is hard...
i dont really go for any internet friend. cause i believe they all hav a reason behind it. maybe good, maybe bad.
i donwan any bad things t happen so i dont really make any internet frieds (:

AHAHAH.

Kitty Face! Pictures, Images and Photos
MEOW?
AWWWWWW, dont youh think it's kewt ? =3
i miss my cat ):
SIGHS.


new hair Pictures, Images and Photos

i lyk her hairrrr !! ):

training's gonna start soon ! (:
yesterday first time go batok sin tua. wow. it's a good place t hav training (: very cool ! big space, no nid scare rain. (: (Y)
next week. hope t see lotslots pepo =3

Blue Hair Pictures, Images and Photos

i wanna hav t lip piercing too ! :X
i asked my boyfr t accompany me t repierce my tounge piercing & he told me he is scared of e pain -.- TSSK!!!

i'mm gonna end here alr. waiting for my idiotic boyfr call !. he's busy talking t his friends & ignoring me ): tssk !
AHAHAH. lastly, ILUVYOU ASSHOLE ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment