Friday 29 July 2011

DAY 15. SOMEONE YOU MISS E MOST.

SOMEONE I MISS E MOST.
WANGWEIQIANG.
my boyfr.
i didnt see him for like . 11 days alr. though it's maybe not really long . but two weeks really tourtures me alot ):
u lah . ask u dont gamble still gamble . stupid .
i miss you . hais.



life .
it sucks .
nao i know that there isnt any REAL friends in life .
i gave up.
on a 8 month close friend i had. though that's not long . but compared t a half day friend ? u choose her . wjmk ?
i mean . u knew that i we'rnt in th wrong. but why ? why are u doing this . and u peng so many weh . i didnt ever thought that u will do this . my heartaches . u were my only close friend besides vernice . my daddy. but why ?

and for my boyfr . u and him 9 years alr . u choose that half day friend. u know what if gekxim ?
i'm so disappointed in you . go on bah . without friends . i still can survive.


baby . i know ue heart very pain. but u didnt tell me . but i can feel it.
nao i understand why you always tell me t not, believe in anyone . even e one closest t you . thanks babe . for everything . and thanks for being there for me when i really needed you .
i've learnt my lesson . that nomatter what happens . you're still e only one there for me . you're like my papa , my korkor , my nanny & my perfect boyfriend . TEEHEE.

counting down on our 9th month ! ^^ cant wait ! must take alotalot pictureeeesss ohkehhh ?! *MWACKS*

No comments:

Post a Comment