Friday 15 July 2011

DARLING I'M SORRY & ILLUVYOUH.):


baby. i'm sorry ...
sorry for being sucha failed girlfriend .
you're my so called first serious relationship.
i dont know what t do when i encounter problems with you . i dont know how t talk things out .
i dont know how t control my temper.
i'm sorry.
sorry for always being a cry baby . when i get anger or sad . i dont know what t say and i'll cry .
i'm sorry .
for not giving you th sence of secure you always wanted .
sorry . i'll try my best t do it.
i'll go home straight everyday after school. no more slacking .
no more contacting of friends whom u think they are not good . i will listen t you .
i promise i will make u gain back my trust .

but this time . i dint do anything ):
is u dont trust me ):
hais . i thought today can haohao pei you . bud endup also cant ):

baby . you're going in soon. i hope we can really spend time tgt and not quarrel. for this 3 day jiu hao. okay ?):

sometimes . i really hope u can tell me everything u feel and think inside . like what you always did in th past . it makes me feel secure . and makes me even more confirm that i'm impt. t you .

babe. you're really impt. t me . i cannot lose you ):
i really love you.
i'm sorry for being sucha failed girlfriend .
i will try t be like THEM . make u hav th sence of secure . trust .):
i'm sorry ):

hope u can ti liang me, for being sucha bad girlfr . ):


what i can say is sorry. what i can do is wait. and what i can prove is time. i'm sorry and i'll wait, time proves everything.

my 11:11. each time i wish for.. it's all about you ...

No comments:

Post a Comment