Friday 8 July 2011

Day 11: let's skip this subject (:

Okay , actually . I also don't know what e subject means so forget it (:

Babe . I think through alot this night .
I've decided t let u go th way u wanted . I don't wanna restrict you anymore . Maybe gie u more freedom . Like letting u meet ur ex girlfriend alone .
Cause ... Idk how t say it here .
And babe . I'll try my best t change my bloody attitude .
I'm gonna try accepting ur friends/ex girlfriends. Even though I don't like them . But for ur sake . I'll try my best .

There still loads more t say t you . But I'm not gonna elaborate right nao . I'll save it for our date on sat night 
I'm looking forward for it . Are youh ?
Let's hav our h2h talk there .
I'll pray t god hoping that nothing will goes wrong tmrw okay ? I love you (;
Off t bed . Nao it's 225 am . I hav t wakeup at 5 :x
So nights peeps (;

No comments:

Post a Comment