Friday 16 March 2012

Sighs 

Coco:
It's th sixth day you're away ... How are you ? And where are you ?! ):
I miss you alot . I haven't been sleeping well these six days. I really really wished you could come back. Girl. I really miss you alot):

Holiday...
It's gonna be th end of e holidays. Didn't went out at all. Everyday's procedure is "eat, sleep, slack and fetching baby off work"...
Damnn bored.
How I wished school starts in e afternoon ...

Baby:
You haven't been treating me well these days... Why? ....
Recently, you accidentally mentioned. I'm too rough, and stuff . I know Denice is btr then me alot.
She's gentle, soft, sweet, studies are good and have a good family background.... I'm nothing compared to Her. And I found out that you're actually still thinking of her. Sometimes I mean.

I hope that there's something called a memory eraser . I hope that I could erase all your ex's memory in you...

Sometimes .. I felt very depressed...
I'm insecure, I'm not a gentle kinda girl. I don't even hav a average kinda look. I'm not sweet enuf. I don't hav a good family background... I couldn't be that girl that you can share your problems with.. I couldn't be that girl that you can rely on . I wouldn't be that girl you wanna lean on when you're tired. I know.

I felt so useless. Being in a bias family. Without financial support..
I felt damn worthless when I hav to rely fully on you. Food, drinks, cigarette, a place to stay, transport. Mentally and physical support that you're giving me... I felt worthless.

Sometimes I wonder. If I could live without you. Starting back to zero again.. What will I become ?

I'm always useless. I couldn't help you in anything . I know I'm too much expecting you to accompany me fully during your off days. but I was just wanting to build up our bond. And I missed th way we used to be...

Are u neglecting this relationship?
I know you're working hard to feed me... But I'll rather it to be me. Working part-time ... Atlease I'm spending me own money for my own expences .
Each day you end work. You're so damn tired alr . But you choose to accompany me ... I know everything ... I know. It hurts me to....

It hurts me more when I know I couldn't be th one who you turned to while you're unhappy and stuff...

I've noticed I'm th only one needing you and relying on you... I wanna be independent in this relationship.. I hope I can...

Dar... Sorry for everything .. Sorry for being angry over lil things . Sorry for not being understanding enough. I'll try to be a good girlfr I swear.. Darling, I love you....

Random pikturres......

No comments:

Post a Comment