Friday 2 March 2012

Sigh... You've ord-Ed alr . You've started working alr. Time passed so fast. I don't like this feeling .
I'm afraid . Very afraid. I don't dare t trust. I'm afraid one day you'll just fall for another random girl and just leaves like nobodies business . I'm afraid that one day we could just end lyk this. Ytd was our 1year 4month anniversary ?
You was working. I was alone downstairs thinking of you. Wondering if you thinked about me during work even just a second. That would be enuf.
I'm just hoping That after so long. All my effort pays off.

I dreamt of u today. That incident that happened before. I was angrily sad . I don't know how to express that feeling. I woke up in tears. I hope it wouldn't be repeated . ): I hate this feeling ):

Random pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment