Sunday 4 March 2012

-SIGHS-

You're working again and i'm damn bored ):
Don't like this alone feeling you know . Sianah. Today is Sunday. There's school tomorrow ): I hate school. Go to school for th sake of u y'know ?
Th teachers here sucks to th core .
You wont know how it feels like ):
Sicko teachers. Boring class . And lastly. No friends . Bored ttfm . School likka far only. Wah, sian ... If only I have big groups of friends in school, school will be much more interesting .

Early in th morning start school. So late then end school. Fucktard principle. This just sucks to th core. If only i have the money. I would be studying in privet alr.

I miss you baby. I don't like th life I'm having. See u for like 2 hours and I have to go to bed alr. Tho we're sleep over Tgt . But th time we spent Tgt is so less. When u end work. You're so tired alr. You won't be able to spend much time with me. I know I can't blame you. Cause you're working and not outside playing . Sighs. I wish I could quickly adapt to this kinda life ... ): I miss you dear

No comments:

Post a Comment