Thursday 29 March 2012

我不可能忘記.

Hi. I'm back.
Haven't been posting for quite a while.
Back to vent everything outta my heart...

It's been very horrible these days. I'm sick, i haven't been going to school for quite some time already.

1. My grandfather's hospitalized again. But this time. Doctor told us to get our heart prepared.
Prayed hard... Hoping you could passed through this stage. I hope you're okay now. 

2. RELATIONSHIP.
Idk why. But we are drifting further and further each day from the day you've started work.

The time you're willing to spend with me seems lesser & lesser too.
Even your off days... Maybe you're too tired. Or maybe you need a rest for this relationship. Or maybe a rest away from me. Is it me ? Am I the one who is actually the one who think-Ed too much?

Today. I've noticed you've exchanged numbers from girls again..
It is not even a month full you're outside working...
Or is it me being too sensitive?

These days... I'm very depressed.
Feeling insecure..
I'm not a good girlfriend.. I can't even handle this relationship properly..
I know I'm nothing btr then your ex girlfriends. I understands why you'll look at pretty girls outside. Cos, I'm not pretty enough, couldn't be th one you could look at everyday. I know why you've don't often bring me out. Cos I couldn't be that girl you could show off to your friend..

I don't have big boobs.
I don't have good figures.
I don't have good looks.
I don't have a sweet tongue.
I don't have a good family background.
I'm not rich. I can't study. I'm not those girlish type of person. I don't know how to cook. I don't know how to make you happy. I don't know how to love you the way you've wanted.

I'm sorry that I'm not a perfect girlfr.
I'm sorry I can't be like how others are.
I'm sorry that I've to rely on you so much. I'm sorry for everything .
And finally .. Sorry for being sucha failed girlfriend..

Some random pictures... Those happy moments that I miss ....

No comments:

Post a Comment