Tuesday 20 September 2011

SICKSICKSICK! ):


BACK T BLOG ~ .
i'm sick for officially one week one day. xinku die ):
u not here somemore): . no one take care of me. everyday eatting maggie mee. i eat for one week lerh ): sadded . u not here no one remind me eat yao. i keep forgot eat.
when i hungry, no one cook dan chao fan gei wo. no not here no one remind me t have my meals. u not here no one sayang me orhorh, keep have sleepless night ):
i miss you. i hope time past faster..

hais. i miss baby siah):
20 more days t your bookout.
11 more days to our 11th month.
17 more days to your birthday.

though you hav t celebrate belated. but i'll make it a unforgetable derh. <3
my plans will be working. 99% <3.
maybe really restrict too much lerh bah. call all your girls down. but make sure u all wont be too intimate. or i will kill you =3 .
mwacks.

it's fast isnt it ? going one year alr ^^ .
lovedieyou. must more than one year one week hor! (:

u owe me alot uh.
christmas, newyear, valentine's day. 8th month, 9th month, 10th month & nao 11th month!!.
must bu hui gei wo hor! <3

i love you loads deardear !

No comments:

Post a Comment