Saturday 24 September 2011

do u still remember?

你还记得吗?
it's th first time I went ur house ton.
do u still remember?
so shy moments, those times when each time u get close t me and hug me, my heart beats faster each time. this sweet talks sweet memorize.
sometimes I wonder. if time would rewind , an u know how would it be nao. will you still make t same choice?
a week more to our 11 month alr. and another countdown to a year.
I still love you as much .
do you ever thought of going back t our past ? those sweet memorize that I will not forget.
if time could rewind. I wish time could stop at that moment.
especially on th 011110,11:11.
u told me that u wouldn't let anyone hurt me anymore, u told me that u will take care of me fromthat very moment onwards and will not let anyone bully me and let me shed a tear. I will never. forget that very moment.

give me 3 months time. on th 24th January 2012. i'll make sure I will become a better girl. a perfect girlfriend. a clever, decent, well mannered, and pretty girlfriend . I'd do it. 3 months time...

No comments:

Post a Comment