Monday 26 September 2011

Day 22 - someone you want to give a second chance to.

not gonna name out who. but. they are a group. they are impt. t me, doing th things that we all like together. LionDance.
u all are onces my best friends. my closest friends.
but , betrayed me .__.
i dont knowif it's possible t still be friends. but . i'll still try.
lion dance is very important t me. my hobby. and th only place where i can calm down my mind. when i'm training. my worries and unhappy-ness will all be gone.
there's 2 people. sjl & twj. my "shifu"
whenever i'm upsad, their just8 numbers away and off t sai guan.
but than it's no longer there.

okay. i shall stop talking about thi
s.





morning 9plus met gibsonfor breakfast & planned bbq things. everythig planned .hope nothing goes wrong :/
zzz. nao 2 am liao. gonna wakeup @ 530 for school.
scare cannot wake up X.X LOLOL.
SIANLEHH. LOL. okay. i ran out of thoughts of what t post. kbye (:

No comments:

Post a Comment