Saturday 27 August 2011

i'm sorry

maybe it's fated . i dont know .
we'll always quarrel .
whenever it's your fault . you'll find other things t say me ...
your charector will never change . hurting words that you said hur ?

maybe t you . i'm really just a useless crazy cbk girlfriend to you ehy..
what's wrong of me being angry ?
you'll be going in for sol in one days time . for a month . you'll rather accompany your friends rather than accompanying me . it's okay . u promised that you'll be here at 11+. you reached at 1 aM . why cant i be angry ?
u went down . dont even bother replying my text . ofc u didnt knew i went out .
i dont want t be the one who always do e first stop anymore . it's tiring y'know ?
oh , i forgot . you'll never understand .

your words were effin hurting .
you asked me not t stay at ur house anymore . u said everything's my own problem alr .
u said i'm a cbk . and said alot of hurting words . then , what do u expect me t reply u ?
i'm in a devastating mood.

u said me and ur friend were very competible . so what ?
what i care u if .

i dont know what t say t you nao . and i know i shouldnt speak a single word .
cause i'm afraid of being shouted by u again .

maybe i should really pack my things and go home . since u dont like seeing me so much .
i know i'm just a burden t you . you said this t me before .
i dont wanna be your burden . but i dont wanna end this relationship too .

i really dont know what t do . 11:11 aint coming true anymore . what i wished just nao didnt came true . and e opp. juat happen...

i wanna sleep nao . and i hope everything's settle when i wakeup ):

wang weiqiang . i love you alot . i really do .

No comments:

Post a Comment