Wednesday 31 August 2011

hais. i'm having a bad moodswing . about th bearbear ? about how u treat her. it's a complete difference .
"all i wanna say is i'm sorry.. deardear i know you dont like me to be like tt.. i will change, i dont know why tis few months why i become like tt.. i have no idea why my temper will become so fuck up.. now i onlie know.. Deardear I Love You More And More.. I dont wanna lose you.. deardear dont leave me kz.. i promise i will change my tamper de.. [Laopo wo ai ni]<33"
that's what u said. u didnt ever said any sweet things t me before this 10 months . u attitude . whatever crap. i tolerate.

hais. 10 months...
am i really that bad ? i know i'm not good in studies. not good in words. i'm not pretty. haiis.
but i really do love you . ):
baby. what can i do t make u love me more ? ):

No comments:

Post a Comment