Thursday 18 August 2011

Day 19 - someone that pesters your mind—good or bad

obviously. it's my boyfr.
nomatter bad memorize or e good ones...


didnt go t sch for a period of time. think so far jiu sian dw go lerh.
hais. SIAN. once again. i feel lyk dropping out of sch again.
waste of time being in sch doing nothing . teacher teachh also dont understand. in sch also bo friend. so far some more . watse money watse time .
rather study privert. -.-



WANG WEIQIANG

me and my boyfr's r/s started drifting off and i dont know why . my boyfr's acting abit weird nao . and i feel very insecure somehow .
your changes. too bug for me which gave me e feeling of insecurity.
but it's okay. but whatever it is.
please tell me e truth. i dont wanna be e second miki . that u flirt behind her back and just treat her likka sex toy. though u all tgt one year one week. but u also no feelings for her ? LOL. okay. so if ur feeling fade . than it's okay if u leave cause i dont wanna be like her okay ? <3


(L) KYLIE PANDORA A.K.A MIKO- DOLLDOLL (L)
recently she's e only one who kept me accompanied.
it's funny thinking back how we knew each other and how we got close tgt <3
it's hard t find someone who can talk about everything. even th iner part of our life. it's kinda coinsidence how our boyfr is alike. PMS-.- AHAHHA.
thanks sist. ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment