Wednesday 15 June 2011

I don't know whether should I trust u anymore. This seems t continue again and again. I thought I told her not t contact u anymore? Why does she kept calling u again and again. I don't know whether If u contacted her and lied t me. Well. U really don't know. Each tine a guy texted me . You'll text using my name asking them t not contact me anymore. I just replied her what does she wants . Do u hav th need t shout at me and snatch back th phone? Say I Kaopeh kaobu.? I got as Kaopeh as her mah?
I just don't care if u hate me nao. But I just hate her. U understand?
I hate her t th fucking damn max.
Why is it her. You're always helping. Why is it I'm not th one. Is she still fucking so impt t you Bo.
Wang Wei qiang . Can u stop making me suffer in this kida way?
I didn't do anything wrong t u anymore.
Please stop all these shit.
I hate her. Miki. Why are u always th point that makes mr quarrel with my boyfr ?
是我上辈子欠你的是吗?
Stop pestering my boyfr will you. ?
Why won't uubderstan my feelings?
U hurt me alot u know. Weiqiang . Stop all these crap will u !
After all th attitude I get for nothing for so log. I didn't say a single word. Why are u making mr suffer in this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment