Friday 24 June 2011

day 3: FAMILY.

MY FAMILY.
seriously. i dont know what t say about them
my dad's a gambler. and hav serious attitude problem. everything also talk paikia -.-
my mum ? she also sotsot derh =3
AHAHAH. they dont often giv me allowence. so i also hav problem going t sch -.- LOL

MY BROTHER.


he's my bro. it's our only pic i hav. dont see his face gongong toottoot. he verli guailann one :D.
he yi chuan my parents. siaosiao one-.- and belibeli kiamsiap one ! -.-
he like t scold me toopid . LOL
and like t kope my potato chips =3 irritating hor? HAHAH.
budd he's nice sometimes lah (when he is in good mood).
when young quite close . bud nao , not really alr. LOL .
KLAH. END HERE! .

MY R/S.
 
my boyfr brought this for me =3 NAISE♥
didnt talk t my boyfr th whole day -.-
yst slept at 7+ in e morning =3 woke up @ 4 bah. cause of e toopid mosquito ! -.- house suddenly ALOT mOSQUITO -'-
yeah. i miss my boyfr. he's booking out tmrw ♥ ! :DD
cant wait t see youh ! (:
that's all fer today :DD bye peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment