Thursday 23 June 2011

Day 2: ur crush



Crush.
Currently. I don't hav any.
What about boyfr ?
I have a boyfr . He's with me for 7months.
He takes care of me. Support me finically,
Bully me :x
He makes me smile, laugh, and cry.
I'm so in love with him.
I'm used t hav u around. Fooling around with me.
I love you.(:
heh.

today:
nothing muchie happened. rongjun stayed over last night (:
i slept for 2 hour plus . morning wakeup pei them go take train jiu went back orhorh alr . after that met jiejie go santeck mummum (: didnt talked much with baby. he replied my text 1 hour/ text ? LOL.
than he's sleepin nao. & it's early . i wonder if i can wakeup for skul on monday anort. tssk.
3 more days ~ die. haish .
I HATE SKUL .
sighs. ohyah !!!! my boyfr finally updated his bblog
do tag ! http://tissuepaper-boi.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment