Wednesday 29 June 2011

Day 5 . Ur dream.

Your dream.
Seriously . I don't hav any.
But I'm still having a mindset on opening a pet shop when I grow up =3
Hahs . What a joke .
LOL . Kinda impossible . Hmm . When I was young . My dre
Was becoming a bike stun rider. Cool ehy.?
Hahah .
Klah , Idk what t say about this subject alr:/

R/s .
Baby? Of often talk naoadays . Even we're tgt face t face . -.- kinda weird hur?
We're out of subjects t talk a bout alr . -.-
Yea . I don't seem impt. T him anymore :/
He said that kuz I hav th amulet than I like that ? No luh.
Is I really bth alr .
Anyway. I'm not gonna bother so much about him anymore .
He want t tell me jiu tell. Don't want jiu Sua . I don't wanna ask . So tired bekoz of this kinda thing -.- haiz . Suasua. Nao time is 515 and I can't sleep ):

No comments:

Post a Comment