Saturday 15 September 2012

我爱你。

Started in my working life not long ... FUCKEDUP colleague -.-
Very tired .. But I've noticed that work can actually distract me alot .
I've noticed I've not been emo-ing ever sinced I've started work.
Though it's very tiring . But it's worth it I guess ..
Baobei ... Don't know why but I feel you swaying further from me each day.. Seemed so far .. Trying to get back the feeling .. But I can't seemed to get back that feeling .
Dreamt of you falling for another girl today.. I'm afraid that it might happen .. I cannot lose you. I really cannot lose you .. Idk why.. Sorry that I'm relying on you so much. But without you. It seems nothing alr ... Hais...
Caught a picture with you today. It's been a long time ever since we took a picture ...

Recently you Hav much family problem... I know you are very upset cos of this.. I'm sorry I can't do anything to help. I really hope I can do something bout it . But I can't .. I'm sorry ...

No comments:

Post a Comment