Wednesday 30 May 2012

hello

i'm back blogging.. i realise i've been neglecting my blog for quite some time.

i've been sitting alone thinking alot of things. out of a sudden. our past just run through my mind.
dont you miss our past?
maybe that wasnt the real yoou at that moment. but atlease you're your real you now.

i appreciate everything you've done for me . i really do. in the past, and now. i do.
although i'm still not sure abt ur feeling for me now. still feeling insecure now. but i love you.
even more then the past. a lil bit  more each time you trynna make me feel secure.

i'm always looking for the memories that belongs to us. but i cant find any. i've always been looking for that special place that belong to us. but i still cant find any. but in this 18 month relationship. i've learnt alot of things.
all the lil things you've done is all in my heart,
everythings. good or bad.. all.

i wonder how much am i worth to you. cos you're very important to me. more then what i can express.
i hope u can know all these things. cos i can say it all out.

i remember all the lil promised you've made to me... the sweet moments. i miss them all.
i remember being together, dating. th "i cant lose you" feeling.
the tight hugs. the exitment feeling whenever we see each other. the shy moment when you looked into my eyes.

but it's enough already. all this memorize. it's enough to make me remember it forever.
nomatter what happens in the future. be it still tgt or not. i'll still remember it...

30th story, csc, east coast park, xiao gui lin, sheesha, sky park, bukit panjang, hougang, serangoon, vivo city, blk 369, wu pa bie shu. manymany more...

baby. i really love you. and i hope u know it....

No comments:

Post a Comment