Tuesday 3 January 2012

School.

School didn't worked out for me today. It just feels so weird ... It seems As if I'm with a bunch of small kids .
I didn't talked today except asking for tissues . All I did was just nodding my head and smiling . It's like I'm a extra or smth.

It's always t new year I'm sick . Having flu and nausea . It doesn't feels good . I've been sneezing none stop during class ....

Th teacher intro-Ed me t e class like I'm some hooligan or smth. He said. "I don't know if she got a gang outside anot, it's for you t find out . So please don't bully her, she's been here longer then you. And she's older then all of you here " cork seriously .__.

Long principle talks are always so boring. Principle kept saying , u not happy , u transfer school. We have too many students here / or we will kick you out , there's so many schools out there that have NOT ENOUGH STUDENTS. Wdhh seriously -.-

School is just so boring ..

Pikkktureees time .. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment